I’m a classically trained marketer with a strong cross-marketing vision, an excellent capacity to create data-driven strategic insights, and a track record of working together with CEOs to promote organic, sustainable growth.
I do marketing out of love. There are few other things that give me as much satisfaction as an intense marketing strategy session with my teams. My approach is first and foremost journey-centred and focused on adding value to all stakeholders, with little regard for vanity metrics.
I strive for greatness and welcome difficult challenges: I know how to make simple what initially appears complex. I’m an advocate for pushing boundaries and with my teams I aim to propagate a low ego, high drive environment.
- I’m a classically trained marketer with a strong cross-marketing vision and a CS engineering background.
- I am great at creating data-driven strategic insights, and have worked with CEO’s to promote growth using these.
- I’m specialised in B2C brand, content and SEO but a firm believer that marketing has to be seen as the sum of all its parts.
- I have a strong understanding of paid, owned and earned channels for exactly what they are and the benefits they can deliver together and individually.
- I have experience managing six-digit budgets with a permanent eye on optimisation and ROI.
- My work is journey-centred and focused on adding value to users. A product marketer at heart.
- Over 6 years experience managing teams of up to 10 people. 2 of those in the marketing field.
- Highly numerate and proficient with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Custora (I love it), Tableau, and SQL – this is where my CS engineering background comes in handy.
- I’m a natural communicator, used to act as a bridge between multiple stakeholders in complex projects and campaigns. I like to do presentations too. 🙂